Electric Drive from Poole Audi
Ever wondered what it's like to drive an electric Audi?
Choose from the fully-electric Audi e-tron and Audi Q4 e-tron, or the brand-new plug-in hybrid Audi Q3 TFSI e. Take the car on a drive around our planned route, collecting a gift from us along the way.
What is an e-tron?
e-tron is our range of fully-electric Audi vehicles. Unlike petrol or diesel-powered engines, fully-electric cars use electric battery-powered motors so you can drive C0₂ free. The battery can then be re-charged in a number of convenient ways, at home or on the go.
What does it mean to drive a fully electric Audi?
In a nutshell, it’s the sheer pleasure of the drive. The surge you feel when your foot touches the pedal. The instant reactions of a car that thinks like a driver. The smoothness of the ride. It’s everything you want from your Audi. With all the advantages of electric.
Meet the Q4 e-tron
The Q4 e-tron provides cutting-edge technology with the Audi Virtual Cockpit, MMI Navigation plus with a 10.1” touch screen, and optional head-up display with augmented reality. Adding a dash of coupé to the SUV, the Q4 Sportback e-tron’s sloping roofline creates a sporty silhouette with strong and precise lines and boasts up to 535 litres of luggage space. Capable of fast charging in 38 minutes with a range of up to 323 miles for the Sportback and 317 miles for the SUV.
Meet the e-tron
Stylish. Advanced. Future-facing. Featuring the best of Audi technology, including LED headlights, intelligent MMI Navigation plus, touch displays, and lane departure warning, innovation comes as standard with the e-tron. It can be charged in under an hour5 at a rapid 120kW (e-tron 50) or 150kW (e-tron 55) DC charging station or overnight at a home wall box. The e-tron SUV is capable of traveling up to 252 miles on a single charge, or up to 261 miles4 for the e-tron Sportback.
Meet the Q3 TFSI e
Our electrifying family SUV has a plug-in hybrid drive that in Technik trim covers up to 31 miles in fully-electric mode, while producing zero local emissions. It also features plenty of space, dynamic design elements and a wealth of technology. Available as an SUV or Sportback.
All customers who take part in our electric drive will be entered into a prize draw to win an overnight stay for two people at a local hotel you will visit during your drive. This will include a glass of prosecco on arrival followed by dinner, overnight stay and breakfast the following morning.
Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: Ocean Automotive Ltd trading as Poole Audi (company no. 03982785) whose registered office is at Old Wareham Road, Poole, Dorset BH12 4QN
Employees of Ocean Automotive Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The closing date for entry will be 23:59 pm Thursday 31st March 2022. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- A winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by promoters who take part in our electric drive event.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Mr David Tindall, Group Marketing Manager, Ocean Automotive Ltd, Old Wareham Road, Poole, Dorset BH12 4QN.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
All information supplied will be held by Ocean Automotive Ltd t/a Poole Audi and the Ocean Automotive Group and will never be shared with any 3rd parties. The information will be used to contact you in conjunction with the competition. Only one entry per person.